As the amazing girlfriend I am I arranged this amazing creature for dinner last night.
If you, as I was last night, are up for a real creamy pasta for dinner tonight I can highly recommend this one - so frkn good!
I'm not a genius in the kitchen but this one I am actually really proud of this one - so now you have to try it!! Let me know if you did :)
300g beef tenderloin
About 10 pcs of forest mushroom
1 Yellow onion
4 dl cream
Beef broth with red wine
1. Start with chopping the onion, garlic and mushroom and braise in butter.
2. Add cream, broth, truffle oil, salt and pepper. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes and add taste if needed.
3. Start boiling the pasta.
4. Shred the beef tenderloin and braise in butter lightly. Add it with the garlic and mushroom sauce.
5. Separate the water from the pasta and add the pasta with the tenderloin and sauce.
6. Add some salt and parsley. Red wine is very nice to have with it ;) enjoy!