Det förekommer cookies på alicestenlof.com. Genom att fortsätta läsa på alicestenlof.com godkänner du detta. Läs mer om cookies här.

18:43 | January 3, 2020

2019 goes 2020

Vårt 2019 sammanfattat i en video. Tack för att ni hängt med på resan <3

23 kommentarer

23 kommentarer om “2019 goes 2020”

Your email address will not be published.

Jag accepterar villkoren som finns här

• Ska du börja att blogga ordentligt igen eller kommer bloggen att försvinna? 🤗 Bara lite trött på att klicka in här varje dag men bara få se din senaste youtube 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Ja så tröttsamt 😬

• Love it!

• Jo jag har också funderat på varför du inte bara har en youtubekanal, bloggen känns lite onödig i sammanhanget….

• Gud, så mye som skjedde i 2019! Det har vært så utrolig gøy å følge med! Gleder meg til å se hva 2020 har å by på!

• Hallå ALICE…vad är dom bästa restaurangerna i Gbg?!:)

• Var rädd om och ta hand om din fina pojkvän Alice!
    Manlig, vältränad, tystlåten, men humoristisk och låter dig blomstra samt åka iväg själv på långsemester (medans han är arbetslös!)
    Sådana växer inte på trä’n.
    Ett så fint par är ni båda <3

• Är du o Bianca fortfarande kompisar? <3

• Följer dig inte på youtube, men antar att jag kanske borde börja med det. Själv har jag en blogg där jag skriver om psykisk ohälsa som ätstörningar, depressioner och självskadebeteenden. Så om någon vill kika in på den, välkomna!

• Så sjukt snygg

• Kan inte du visa före och efter bilder på från när du hade invisalign?
    Står i valet och kvalet om jag ska köra eller inte så skulle gärna vilja ha tips 🙂

ha det fint 🙂

• Welcome to my blog ,
    I’m Magdalena.
    If you’ve ever been overscheduled and couldn’t finish a research paper , then you’ve come to the right place. I assist students in all areas of the writing steps . I can also write the assignment from start to finish.
    My career as a scholarly writer started during my school years . After learning that I was very able in the field of academic writing, I decided to take it up as a job .

Talented Academic Writer- Magdalena- inpolesine.com Band

• Hello, my name is Magdalena!

I`m an academic writer and I`m going to change your lifes onсe and for all
    Writing has been my passion for a long time and now I can`t imagine my life without it.
    Most of my books were sold throughout Canada, USA, Old England and even Russia. Also I`m working with services that help people to save their time.
    People ask me “Mr, Magdalena, I need your professional help” and I always accept the request, `cause I know, that only I can save their time!

Professional Writer – Magdalena May – puttiprapancha.com Band

• Good day and welcome to my blog . I’m Kyran Mckinney.
    I have always dreamed of being a book writer but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I assisted a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop telling me how well I had done. Word got around and someone asked me for writing help just a week later. This time they would pay me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing research papers for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my writing services to students.

Professional Writer – Kyran – Killer Papers Confederation

• Hi guys, I am Eduard Jaramillo a professional in content writing.

I enjoy solving people’s problems and make them happy. That is what I have been doing for many years now.
    I have been writing since I was 12 years old and never knew it would turn out to be a full-time career. I have also been able to manage several assignments that involves writing. And I worked in three organizations as a volunteer to assist people.My hobbie has always been to help people succeed. And I go the extra mile to make that happen.
    I enjoy writing Thesis and have helped people from countries like USA.
    I work with a company whose mission is to provide quality works and make people happy. In fact, many people come to me for help on a daily basis because they know I always deliver. And I will continue to provide nothing but the best to build trust like I have been doing for the past few years.

Academic writer – Eduard – Tips to make remote work effective. Team

• Good day and welcome to my website . I’m Leonard.
    I have always dreamed of being a book writer but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I aided a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop telling me how well I had done. Word got around and someone asked me for to help them just a week later. This time they would compensate me for my work.

Academic Writer – Leonard – http://www.asadeaguia.net Company

• Welcome to my blog ,
    I’m Adnan.
    If you’ve ever been too busy and couldn’t finish a research paper , then you’ve come to the right place. I work with students in all areas of the writing process . I can also write the essay from start to finish.
    My career as a professional writer started during my school years . After learning that I was very skilled in the field of academic writing, I decided to take it up as a job .

Professional Academic Writer- Adnan Underwood- http://www.letourmed.com Team

• My name is Mikaeel Rigby. And I am a professional Content writer with many years of experience in writing.

My interest is to solve problems related to writing. And I have been doing it for many years. I have been with several organizations as a volunteer and have assisted in many ways.
    My love for writing has no end. It is like the air we breathe, something I cherish with all my being. I am a passionate writer who started at an early age.
    I’m happy that I`ve already sold several copies of my poems in different countries like Canada and China and others too numerous to mention.
    I also work in a company that provides assistance to many students from different parts of the world. People always come to me because I work no matter how complex their projects are. I help them to save time, because I feel fulfilled when people come to me for writing help.

Ghost Writer – Mikaeel Rigby – http://www.yorkshiremuslimwriters.orgCorp

• Welcome to my blog ! I’m Nannie.
    Even though I jokingly credit my grandmother for my writing talent, I know that it is a skill I have fostered from childhood. Though my aunt is a writer, I also started out young.
    I’ve always had a way with words, according to my favorite teacher . I was always so excited in science when we had to do a research assignment .
    Now, I help current students achieve the grades that have always come easily to me. It is my way of giving back to students because I understand the troubles they must overcome to graduate.

Nannie – Academic Writer – http://www.queronaao.com Company

• Hello ,
    I’m Reema Bright.
    If you’ve ever been too tired and couldn’t finish a academic paper, then you’ve come to the right place. I assist students in all areas of the writing steps . I can also write the assignment from start to finish.

Professional Academic Writer- Reema Bright- http://www.leadershipeducationnelenhaiti.comTeam

• Hello, I’m Eduard Jaramillo.
    Welcome to my homepage . I started writing in middle school after a creative writing assignment for my English teacher. I did creative writing for almost a year before I thought about doing something else.
    I had always loved doing research assignments because I’m passionate about learning. When you combine writing skill with a love of learning, academic writing only makes sense as a job.
    I’m passionate about aiding the students of the future in their school career. When they don’t like their assignment , I am there to help.

Eduard Jaramillo – Professional Academic Writer – simonnejones.org Corp

• You should be a part of a contest for one of the greatest blogs on the net. Terry Jacques Wilkinson

• Hey, I am Adnan Underwood a professional in academic writing.

I have been writing since I was 12 years old and never knew it would turn out to be a full-time career. I have also been able to handle several projects that involves writing. And I worked in three organizations as a volunteer to assist people.My interest has always been to help people succeed. And I go the extra mile to make that happen.
    I enjoy writing academic papers and have helped people from countries like UK.
    I work with a service provider whose mission is to provide quality writing and make people happy. In fact, many students come to me for help on a daily basis because they know I always deliver. And I will continue to provide nothing but quality to build trust like I have been doing for the past few years.

Academic writer – Adnan Underwood – Write My Essay For Me, Please! – These Websites Will Help Team